The XDAndroid Project is no longer active.
This site provides archived information from while the project was under development. Some links may no longer function.
MJGDroidUtil is a Windows Mobile application for starting XDAndroid. Under Windows Mobile, the MJGDroidUtil icon is labeled "Project Android."
MJGDroidUtil disables the screen auto-dimming feature under Windows Mobile. The auto-dimming feature is normally disabled manually; this is a necessary step to allow XDAndroid to have control over screen brightness.
MJGDroidUtil provides a graphical user interface allowing the user to choose a keyboard layout, and enable or disable the "force CDMA" feature. MJGDroidUtil writse these settings to HaRET's configuration file (startup.txt) and then uses HaRET to boot XDAndroid.
MJGDroidUtil is/was written/supported by Matthew Gonzales (a.k.a. Reefermattness in the XDA Forum and at forums.ppcgeeks.com).
As of September 17, 2010, MJGDroidUtil may be broken/unusable.
- XDAndroidStartup, an application similar to MJGDroidUtil
- ↑ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6510945&postcount=2
- ↑ http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-627997-p-22.html
- ↑ http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1850910-post11.html
- ↑ http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1242209
- ↑ http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/member.php?u=243614
- ↑ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=5917782&postcount=1598
- ↑ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=8181123&postcount=8337